Here is the first batch of new adds for today on Awfully Awesome Eighties:
1. The Church - Reptile - '88
2. Santers - Can't Shake You - '84
3. Bourgeois Tagg - I Don't Mind At All - '87
4. Asia - The Smile Has Left Your Eyes - '83
5. The Fixx - The Sign Of Fire - '83
6. Johnny Average Band - Ch Ch Cherie - '81 - new wave with a rock edge - one of my all-time faves!
7. Supertramp - It's Raining Again - '82(requested)
8. The Cure - Boys Don't Cry - '86 - Yes, '86 - it's the version with the re-recorded vocals that was only available on a 45 and in the music video.
9. The Toll - Jonathan Toledo - '88 - An Ohio band that can be spoken in the same breath as Metallica and Michael Jackson - Why? Because they each had a very lengthy music video!
10. Zebra - Can't Live Without - '86 - MTV mistakenly titled this as "Can't Live Without You"
More totally righteous tunage will be coming tonight! Visit our webpage at http://awfullyawesomeeighties.com to tune in; the page will also have image links for free downloadable Android and Blackberry apps as well as our listing at Tunein.com.
Facebook group: http://facebook.com/groups/awfullyawesome80s
Provided by CoolFundraisingIdeas.net